30 Mar How to divert your calls to our receptionists
When anyone joins Time Assistant’s call answering service we provide them with a free telephone number. The customer then has the option to advertise the number that we provide them with. Or alternatively if you already have a business telephone number then you can divert it through to the number that we provide you with.
We have created a guide below on ‘how to divert your calls’ through to our team of receptionists.
How to divert calls
- Firstly contact your telephone service providers to set up the call divert facility. It normally takes a couple of hours to implement and costs approximately £5 per quarter.
- You will then have the following three options with regards to your incoming calls –
- Divert your calls to us in the first instance.
- Divert your calls to us when your line is engaged.
- Divert your calls to us when you’re unable to answer, normally after fifteen seconds.
Along with getting a free telephone number when you join our telephone answering service we also provide our customers with a range of benefits:
- We don’t charge for any calls under 20 seconds such as sales calls or wrong numbers
- We don’t tie you into any long term contracts, simply month to month
- We don’t charge any set-up fees
- We are UK based and a small team of 3 staff answer your calls to build rapport with your callers
- We provide you with a free trial of our call answering service